Saturday 24 January 2009

Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name


Psalm 29:2 Ascribe to the LORD the glory due his name; worship the LORD in the splendor of his holiness.


Dutch version / Nederlands > Bewijs de Heer die hem toekomt



Thoughts
Phil Ware    Giving glory, ascribing glory, is not an easy thing for us to do. Let's admit it. We're much more used to asking from God rather than blessing God and calling others to him. So let's use the rest of this week to pray prayers of thanksgiving and praise, glorifying God's holy name.

Prayer
    Father, you are marvelous and magnificent beyond my description and understanding. Thank you for sending Jesus to help me catch a glimpse of your glory. Thank you for sustaining me and those I love. I thank you in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment