Saturday 10 January 2009

God is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him


Lamentations 3:25 The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him...


Find Dutch version on / Nederlandse versie te lezen in hoofding rond Neerslachtigheid



Thoughts
Phil Ware    Out of the ashes of Jerusalem's destruction and the disaster that befell God's people because of their repeated disobedience comes this reminder of truth. Those who wait patiently, who hope fervently, in the LORD will find what their souls most needs!

Prayer
    Give me patience and faith, O God, for the times when life is hard and everything seems to go against me. I believe that you are good to those who have the strength to persevere, waiting patiently in hope for your mighty deliverance. Dear Father, please give me such strength each day because I not only want to receive your blessing, but I also want to bring you honor. In the name of your Son, Jesus, I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment