Friday 30 January 2009

Man's plans prevailed by God's purpose


Proverbs 19:20-21 Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails.





Thoughts
Phil Ware    "What are your plans for today?" If you are like me, you prayerfully try to plan your day. You make appointments with people in the future so you can address their needs, hear their concerns, or discuss issues and projects. But, we need to always live humbly, recognizing that none of our plans will be of value unless those plans come from the Father!

Prayer
    Holy God and righteous Father, please bless me as I seek to discern your will in my decisions today. I recognize that each breath that I take is a gift and that each success is because of your grace. Please use me to your glory and help me find your path for my life. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

+++
2013 update:

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment