Tuesday 3 February 2009

He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.


1 John 4:9 This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.





Thoughts
Phil Ware    Showing love is about sharing life with someone else. No one quite epitomizes this principle like Jesus! His sacrifice, however, is what saved us and brought us to our new life in him. Now God wants us to show his love to others by sharing it in ways that they can understand and appreciate.

Prayer
    Holy LORD, my heavenly Father, thank you for today. Help me share my life with someone else who needs to experience your grace -- not just today, but everyday. Please help me notice those who are wounded and please give me wisdom on the best way to lead them to you. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.




2013 update
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment