Sunday 15 March 2009

He who kneels before God can stand before anyone!



"He who kneels before God
can stand before anyone!"
- Unknown

"A lot of kneeling will keep you
in good standing with God."
- Unknown

"Devote yourselves to prayer,
keeping alert in it with an attitude of thanksgiving;"
Colossians 4:2

"God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."
So we say with confidence,
"The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
What can man do to me?""
Hebrews 13:5-6
"And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more
in knowledge and depth of insight,
so that you may be able to discern what is best
and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ,
filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ
- to the glory and praise of God."
Philippians 1:9-11
God,  learn me to be humbly so that I learn to kneel down for you.
Give that I can find the right words to you to speak to you dignified.
And let not my prayers remain unanswered,
but fulfil me with your deepest wishes and desires.
Give me wisdom and spiritual understanding so that I fully understand your wishes.
And let me abundantly increase in love for each other and for all,
as my love goes out to you.

+++

Jesus in Pray
Jesus in Pray (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

2013 update;


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment