Monday 6 April 2009

Everything that is done in the world is done by hope



"Everything that is done in the world is done by hope."
- Martin Luther

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him,
so that you may overflow with hope …"
Romans 12:12; 15:13

"God cushions our hurting hearts with
soft pillows of comfort and hope."
- Judy Gordon

"Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart,
All you who hope in the LORD."
Psalm 31:24

"Never talk defeat.
Use words like hope,
belief, faith, victory."
- Norman Vincent Peale

"Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who fear Him,
On those who hope in His mercy,
Let Your mercy, O LORD, be upon us,
Just as we hope in You."
Psalm 33:18, 22

"There are no hopeless situations;
there are only people who have grown hopeless about them."
- Clare Boothe Luce

"I have set the LORD always before me;
Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved.
Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices;
My flesh also will rest in hope."
Psalm 16:8-9

I have set You always before me, Lord:
Because you are at my right hand, I shall not be moved
so I shall not fall.
My hope is directed to you.
People can not do anything to me, everything is in your hands.

Let my actions by my hope in You be determined and be a sign of my faith.






Psalm 27
Psalm 27 (Photo credit: TheChristianAlert.org)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment