Tuesday 5 May 2009

Happy is the person who knows what to remember of the past


"Happy is the person who knows what to remember of the past,
what to enjoy in the present, and what to plan for in the future."
- Arnold H. Glasgow

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept the faith; in the future there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day; and not only to me, but also to all who have loved His appearing."
2 Timothy 4:7-8

Jehovah, let me from the past only remember the good things and take care that in the present I shall only experience the right things. That your wishes are fulfilled on earth.
That life lessons shall not be too heavy and shall not test me to much. I ask you that they will build a bright future and prepare the road for Your Kingdom, that hopefully can come quickly.


Dutch version / Nederlands > Gelukkig is de persoon die weet wat te onthouden van het verleden
+++
2013 update
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment