Sunday 24 May 2009

The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places


"The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places."
- Unknown

"Enter through the narrow gate;
for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction,
and there are many who enter through it.
For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life,
and there are few who find it."
Matthew 7:13-14

God let me resist to the temptations of this world.
Lead me not into temptation but put me on the right track,
which can bring me eternal salvation.
Because Jesus I want to follow and to him and you I want to remain faithful.


Dutch version / Nederlandse versie > De weg naar succes is bezaaid met vele verleidelijk parkeerplaatsen
+++
2013 update 
We will have a lifelong battle with temptation.  
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment