Wednesday 25 November 2009

How we think shows through in how we act


"How we think shows through in how we act.
Attitudes are mirrors of the mind.
They reflect thinking."
- David J. Schwartz

A godly mind prizes honor above worldly good.
- Rembrandt

If we do not cling to riches, selfishness, or greed
 - then I believe we are getting closer to God.
- Daniel Ortega

"You were taught… to put off your old self ...
to be made new in the attitude of your minds;
and to put on the new self,
created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness."
Ephesians 4:22-24

Lord God, let me always hold the right thoughts
and keep my eyes on those things that are really valuable,
useful for me and keep my purity
in order to enter Your Kingdom.

Dutch version / Nederlandse versie > Hoe we denken schijnt door in hoe we handelen
+++
2013 update:
 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment