Friday 15 January 2010

Give your worries to God


“Any concern too small to be a prayer is too small to be a burden.”
- Corrie ten Boom

"Give your worries to God before you
sleep, 'cause He's going to be awake anyhow"
- Unknown

"God does not give his grace as he gives his sunlight
- proportional poured over all.
He brings distinction in spiritual blessings.
He gives strength to the extent that we need it.
His eye is always on us  in tender, caring love
and He
provides us with what we need."

- J. R. Miller

“Jehovah is my light and my salvation;
Whom shall I fear?
Jehovah is the strength of my life;
Of whom shall I be afraid?”
Psalm 27:1

“Jehovah is my strength and song,
And he is become my salvation:
This is my God, and I will praise him; My father’s God, and I will exalt him.”
Exodus 15:2

Jehovah have mercy on me and my neighbours.
Take worries away from us and guide us safely through this life.
I will sacrifice unto you with the voice of thanksgiving;
I will pay that which I have vowed.
By you Yahweh, Jehovah, my God is my salvation.
Dutch version / Nederlandse versie > Geef uw zorgen aan God

No comments:

Post a Comment