Tuesday 23 February 2010

Do not be so busy adding up your troubles


"Don't be so busy adding up your troubles
that you forget to count your blessings."
- Unknown

"A simple, childlike faith in a Divine Friend
solves all the problems that come to us by land or sea."
- Helen Keller

"This poor man cried out, and Jehovah heard him,
And saved him out of all his troubles.
The angel of Jehovah encamps all around those who fear Him,
And delivers them."
Psalm 34:6-7

“Jehovah is near the broken-hearted,
And saves those who have a contrite spirit.”
Psalm 34:18

God, Give that I can put the troubles away,
but that I would also be able to take the problems from others away.
When I was searching for you Heavenly Father,
You gave ear to my voice, and made me free from all my fears.
Please do make me strong to go to help others now
and to spread your Name and show them how Christ can guide us.

“They will never again be hungry or thirsty,
 and never again will the sun strike them, or any scorching heat,
because the Lamb who is in the center of the throne will be their keeper, their Shepherd,
and their guide to fountains of living water
and God will wipe every tear from their eyes and will make glad their eyes for ever."”
Revelation 7:16-17



Dutch version / Nederlandse versie > Wees niet zo bezig met het optellen van uw problemen

+++

2016 linkupdate

No comments:

Post a Comment