Monday 19 September 2011

Lord or Yahuwah, Yeshua or Yahushua

Hashem, the name of the Creator revealed.

On several websites names of God and His son are being spoken off.
In the second video you shall find also the reason why I often use and prefer to use, the Hebrew pronunciation of the Tetragammmaton as some Jews let me know how it has to be spoken out. So this would be "Jehovah" or could also written as  YaHuWaH and spoken out as Jehovah or Jehowah (with a soft w or as in French often called a double v).
Because the sound softly finishes in a light h or a soft 'diftongue' like 'a' as in "Messias", I also prefer the writing with an h instead of the by the Dutch language commission prescribe form without an h, namely "Jehova", also because in other languages 'Jehovah' is often the used written form.

Also Laura van Dommelen brings the subject on one of her pages. > http://www.godgrantmewisdom.com/yahuwah.html

She writes:
Modern Hebrews call Jesus "Y'shua" or "Yeshua", meaning Yahweh saves. We now know that Yahweh is actually YaHuWaH, therefore, Yahushua (or Yahuwshuwah) is actually the name of the Son! And Yahushua means YaHuWaH saves, or YaHuWaH is my salvation!!


For this she also refers to Mark Manning his text and video:

+++









+++
We have to be truly aware that the Creator let us know that "those who call on His Name" shall be saved." (Joel 2:32) to recite, to proclaim, to cry out, speak it out, preach it.
YeHoWaHeh - Yehowhah - Jehowah - Jehovah - Jehova

Mark does point out how God knew that many would going to use the word Lord (Ba-al/Baal/Baali) (Strongs 1168) to denote Him. But that is not how He wants to be known.
Though Mark also points out how in the Talmud tradition found its way when because of the Babylonian time they want to hide the Name of God and just said Adonai (meaning My Lord or My Master) every time they thought of the Name of God. (Again vain tittles.) The preast where still pronounicing the Name but in town the people did not dare to use the Name.
When it was written down on parchment, which can rot, it is strange that it could not be spoken, while it should have been spoken out loudly. The Name is too Sacred to be deformed or hidden; god wanted to have His people and others to know His Name.

"And Jehovah said unto Moses, Now shalt thou see what I will do to Pharaoh: for by a strong hand shall he let them go, and by a strong hand shall he drive them out of his land. And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am Jehovah: and I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, as God Almighty; but by my name Jehovah I was not known to them."
(Exodus 6:1-3 ASV)

And Elohim spoke to Mosheh and said to him, “I am ????. “And I appeared to Ab?raham, to Yitsh?aq, and to Ya?aqob?, as ?l Shaddai. And by My Name, ????, was I not known to them?
(Exodus 6:2-3 The Scriptures 1998+) ???? = Jehovah Tetragrammaton or YaHuWaH
"My name JEHOVAH" -- Jehovah is not a general name, like the word "god," but a proper name, the distinctive personal name of the Almighty Father. R1410:6

"And I appeared unto was seen by Abraham,
unto Isaac by Yischaq , and unto Jacob by Yaaqov ,
by the name of God Almighty as El Shadday ,
but by my name JEHOVAH Yah Veh
was I not known to them. " (Exodus 6:3 ERRB)


“And it shall be at that day, says Yahweh, that you shall call me Ishi; and shall call me no more Baali. For I will take away the names of Baalim out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name.” (Hosea 2:16-17 KJBPNV)
“And it shall come to pass, if they will diligently learn the ways of my people, to swear by my name, Yahweh lives; as they taught my people to swear by Baal; then shall they be built in the midst of my people. But if they will not obey, I will utterly pluck up and destroy that nation, says Yahweh.” (Jeremiah 12:16-17 KJBPNV)

“And it shall be, if they learn well the ways of My people, to swear by My Name, ‘As ???? lives,’ as they taught My people to swear by Ba?al, then they shall be established in the midst of My people. “But if they do not obey, I shall pluck up, pluck up and destroy that nation,” declares ????.
(Jeremiah 12:16-17 The Scriptures 1998+)
“You do not bring1 the Name of YaHuWaH your Elohim to naught, for YaHuWaH does not leave the one unpunished who brings His Name to naught. Footnote: 1Or lift up, or take. "
(Exodus 20:7 The Scriptures 1998+)

“Let my instruction fall as rain, My speech drop down as dew, As fine rain on the tender plants, And as showers on the grass. “For I proclaim the Name of ????, Ascribe greatness to our Elohim. "
(Deuteronomy 32:2-3 The Scriptures 1998+)
"My doctrine shall drop drip as the rain,
my speech sayings shall distil flow as the dew,
as the small rain shower upon the tender herb sprout ,
and as the showers upon the grass herbage :
Because I will publish shall recall
the name of the LORD Yah Veh :
ascribe give ye greatness unto our God Elohim . "(Deuteronomy 32:2-3 ERRB)

"My doctrine shall drop as the rain; My speech shall distil as the dew, As the small rain upon the tender grass, And as the showers upon the herb. For I will proclaim the name of Jehovah: Ascribe ye greatness unto our God. "
(Deuteronomy 32:2-3 ASV)


We have come in the time that God is taking away the title Lord again. More and more people are finding Gods Name and are becoming aware that they should use that Name. It has become time also that more and more Bible Translations which use the Name of God come into the forefront.

Dare to use Gods proper Name.

+++

Find for example a Restored Name Version: HalleluYah Scriptures

No comments:

Post a Comment