Thursday 13 October 2011

I Will Cause Your Name To Be Remembered

I Will Cause Your Name To Be Remembered In All Generations; Therefore The Peoples Will Give You Thanks Forever !!

door Julia Ann op maandag 10 oktober 2011 om 1:01

I Will Cause Your Name To Be Remembered In All Generations; Therefore The Peoples Will Give You Thanks Forever And Ever=Psalms 45:17
Malachi 1:11

My Name will be Great among the nations, from the rising to the setting of the sun. In every place incense and pure offerings will be brought to My Name, Because My Name will be Great Among The Nations," says YAHuah of hosts.
Malachi 2:5

My Covenant with him was one of life and peace (Shalom), and I gave them to him. It was a covenant of fear, and he feared(Respected) Me. He stood In Awe Of My Name.
Malachi 2:1-5

 1  And now, O you priests, this commandment is for you.

 2  If you will not hear, and if you will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto My Name, said YAHuah of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings:, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.

 3  Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.

 4   And you shall know that I have sent this commandment unto you, that my covenant might be with Levi, said YAHuah of hosts.

 5  My covenant was with him of life and peace; and I gave them to him for the fear wherewith he feared me, and was afraid before My Name.



My Name For All Generation!!

+++


2013 update:
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment