Monday 17 November 2008

All provided by the Spirit of God are led, are children of God

- Marianne from the Multiply group Eén lichaam/Jesus loves you wrote;


All provided by the Spirit of God are led, are children of God.

Romans 8:14

I am a child of God
If you are baptized, then you are part of a new family: all people who are guided by the Spirit. Because that is baptized: you entrust to the Spirit of God, you let him lead. The christening is that you in Christ is connected with the Spirit of the new life. And if you are a child of God. Because the family has a Father: the father of Jesus Christ. You may know him as no longer the God at a distance, the lofty and distant God, but the faithful Father who enjoy your vicinity as his child. Know yourself in Christ and the Spirit so: if a loved child of the Father.

Father in heaven, teaching me more and more to me to be guided by Your Spirit so that I feel that I'm your child, in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment