Wednesday 17 December 2008

Live at peace with everyone

Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.



Thoughts


Dutch version: Nederlandstalige versie > Heb het goede voor met alle mensen
Phil Ware    REDEMPTIVELY -- That's how Jesus lived! He sought to make a difference in the lives of others. His goal wasn't getting even, getting what was rightfully his, or even winning the arguments. His focus was to interact with people redemptively and to leave them more blessed than where he found them.
Prayer
    Forgive me, O God, for the grudges I've harbored and the evil things I've thought about others. Help me to see and to value them as Jesus does. In his name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment