Friday 13 March 2009

Confidence

(Psalm 71:5)  5 For you are my hope, O Sovereign Lord Jehovah, my confidence from my youth.

(Psalm 78:7)  7 And that they might set their confidence in God himself And not forget the practices of God but observe his own commandments.

(Proverbs 3:26) 26 For Jehovah himself will prove to be, in effect, your confidence, and he will certainly keep your foot against capture.

(Isaiah 32:17-18) . . .. 18 And my people must dwell in a peaceful abiding place and in residences of full confidence and in undisturbed resting-places.

(2 Corinthians 2:3) 3 And so I wrote this very thing, that, when I come, I may not get sad because of those over whom I ought to rejoice; because I have confidence in all of YOU that the joy I have is that of all of YOU.

(2 Corinthians 3:4-5) 4 Now through the Christ we have this sort of confidence toward God. 5 Not that we of ourselves are adequately qualified to reckon anything as issuing from ourselves, but our being adequately qualified issues from God,

(2 Corinthians 8:22) 22 Moreover, we are sending with them our brother whom we have often proved in many things to be earnest, but now much more earnest due to his great confidence in YOU.

(Ephesians 3:12) 12 by means of whom we have this freeness of speech and an approach with confidence through our faith in him.

(2 Thessalonians 3:3-4) . . .. 4 Moreover, we have confidence in [the] Lord regarding YOU, that YOU are doing and will go on doing the things we order.

(Hebrews 3:13-14) . . .for fear any one of YOU should become hardened by the deceptive power of sin. 14 For we actually become partakers of the Christ only if we make fast our hold on the confidence we had at the beginning firm to the end,

(1 John 5:14) 14 And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that, no matter what it is that we ask according to his will, he hears us.

No comments:

Post a Comment