Monday 2 March 2009

It is not try but trust

We trust in Jehovah our God

Quit sweating, quit wrestling. It is not TRY but TRUST.
      -- John G. Lake

Jehovah recompense thy work, and a full reward be given thee of Jehovah, the God of Israel,
under whose wings thou art come to take refuge. (Ruth 2:12)

The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation,
my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence. (2 Samuel 22:3)
As for God, his way is perfect:
The word of Jehovah is tried; he is a buckler to all them that trust in him. (2 Samuel 22:31)
Blessed are all they that put their trust in him. (Psalm 2:12)
Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in Jehovah. (Psalm 4:5)
But let all those that put their trust in you [God] rejoice:
let them ever shout for joy, because you defend them:
let them also that love Gods name be joyful in Him. (Psalm 5:11)

O Jehovah my God, in thee do I take refuge: Save me from all them that pursue me, and deliver me, (Psalm 7:1)
Dutch / Nederlandse versie > Het is niet proberen maar vertrouwen

No comments:

Post a Comment