Saturday 30 May 2009

Relying on the Love of God

And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.



Thoughts
    We can be sure that God loves us. He wants us to live in and be blessed by his love. That love is more than just the grace that reaches us when we are saved. God's love extends through us. His love is redemptive in our loving behavior to others. His presence is seen in our loving attitudes and deeds. God wants his love to be shared by us to others. In this way, his love blesses us when we receive it and also when we share it!

Prayer
    Father in heaven, I rely on your love. I cannot imagine my life without it; I would be completely lost -- literally and eternally. However, I know you love me Father. I am confident about my future, full of joy in this moment, and standing on tiptoe until your love is fully realized. In Jesus' name I thank you. Amen.

- After Phil Ware
Dutch version / Nederlandse versie > Rekenend op de liefde Gods
+++
 2013 update:

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment