Wednesday 26 August 2009

Act and think as if you are in a movie


“Act and think as if you are in a movie, and everything you do and say is caught on that movie, even your thoughts. Why? Because God is recording everything we do!”
- Samantha Bailey

It’s hard for God to walk with a man who gets his mind made up
to do things his own way.
- Norvel Hayes


”O LORD, you have searched me and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar.You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O LORD.”
Psalm 139:1-4

I want my thoughts to align with God.
Lord Give that I may get to know Your Laws and Wishes and shall know how to maintain them.
Keep my thoughts pure and nourishes them with Your Spirit.

Dutch version / Nederlandse versie > Handel en denk alsof je in een film bent

No comments:

Post a Comment