Tuesday 25 August 2009

So you have failed? You cannot fail


"So you have failed? You cannot fail.
You have not failed; you have gained experience.
Forward!"
- Josemaría Escrivá

"Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings,
because we know that suffering produces perseverance;
perseverance, character; and character, hope.
And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his love into our hearts ..."
Romans 5:3-5

“Commit thy works unto Jehovah,
And thy purposes shall be established.”
Proverbs 16:3

Although I do not always succeed in what I would like to do
Lord give that I always shall try to give the best of me
and that all in my life can become to edification.
Allow me always near,
on You I always keep hoping.

Read also: Do not concentrate on present difficulties

Dutch version of "So you have failed? / Nederlandse versie > Dus je hebt gefaald? U kunt niet falen

No comments:

Post a Comment