Monday 16 November 2009

Believe that moves stones


"I do not ask to walk smooth paths nor bear an easy load.
I pray for strength and fortitude to climb the rock-strewn road.
Give me such courage and I can scale the hardest peaks alone,
and transform every stumbling block into a stepping stone."
- Gale Brook Burket

Believe your beliefs and doubt your doubts.
- F. F. Bosworth


Faith enables us to move through the storms carrying our calm with us.
- J. Holmes

Faith makes it possible, not easy.
- Sally Nguyen


"You also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood,
offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
For in Scripture it says: 'See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone,
and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame.'
Now to you who believe, this stone is precious."
1 Peter 2:5-7

I like to take the backpack of the faith
and I will continue my journey
to the Kingdom of God.
I ask you God to be near me always
and to help me further on the way.

Dutch version / Nederlandse versie > Geloof dat stenen verplaatst

No comments:

Post a Comment