Friday 20 November 2009

Knowing where to go


"If you don't know where you are going,
you might wind up someplace else."
- Yogi Berra

"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might,
for in the grave, where you are going,
there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."
Ecclesiastes 9:10

"But as it is, they desire a better country, that is, a heavenly one.
Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God,
for He has prepared for them a city."
Hebrews 11:16

God, let me know clearly where to go
and let me focus on the right steps.
In You I have put my hope,
in You is my trust.
I look forward to the city you have prepared for me.
Take care that I may be allowed to enter in peace in Your Kingdom.
I ask you in Jesus name, amen.
Dutch version / Nederlandstalige versie > Weten waarheen te gaan
+++
2013 update:
 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment