Monday 18 January 2010

Show me a man who cannot bother to do little things


"Show me a man who cannot bother to do little things
and I'll show you a man who cannot be trusted to do big things."
- Lawrence Bell

So what to do? Two Things, it seems to me. At least two.
Use up
each day.  Fill it overflowing with good.
 Deliberately enjoy it.
Two, begin now. Mend a fractured friendship, mail an overdue letter,
repair a broken heart, lay aside a grievance,
act on a noble impulse.  As we all know, "The night cometh".
- Lanny Henninger

"His lord said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful servant;
you were faithful over a few things,
I will make you ruler over many things.
Enter into the joy of your Lord.'"
Matthew 25:21

Lord, let me be satisfied with the small things which I can do,
but give me also strength to realise large things.

No comments:

Post a Comment